Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A dog at Greenwich


I went to Greenwich park and find a dog.
In London, parks are so popular places to go to a suprising extent for a Japanese, me.

At first when I find a dog, I thought it is with its owner.
I thought "such a pretty at dog, I would like to kidnap(joking)".
He follow me a bit and go away a bit and stat to follow me a bit. Apparently, he was lost.

So I shouted "anyone who lose a dog!"
Unfortunately, nobody reply. There is a girl who also worry about this dog like me.
She hold up that dog and we went to the museum office. They said that we need to go to the police office which is located in the edge of the park.

We find a tug on his neck belt which have some ID number and telephone number.
When I called that number, the telephone-receptionist really did not know what to do
and give me some general suggestions such as visit museum reception which we have done already. I am afraid this dog-tug-telephone-number system seems not to work.


However,I wanted to make them to keep that dog because owner might be close and I think it is not a good idea to move the dog far, we decided to go that police office.
Rejected from museum office, we went to the to the police office.
Nobody there.
There is a telephone fixed and it said that we can call when we can not find police officer. When we called, phone-receptionist answered.
However she said we need to drive with the dog to some pet station which sounded far.
We did not have a car and beside that, I think it is a bad idea to bring that dog far.
When we were thinking what we can around the police office, the man came to us
saying "oh my Trinity".
I guess he is the owner.
What I was suprised is that the dog did not look paticulary happy to its owner.
The dog was just calm as alway.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was an interesting story. Perhaps the dog is not usually allowed to run free and it was sad to be caught? btw. what kind of dog it was?

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    The dog looked like the picture.
    It was really cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home