Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Vegetarian



I love beef and pork and chicken.
one hundred fifty years ago, Japanese people did not have custome to eat any meat.
i only eat vegetable and fish. As far as I heard that people believed that if people eat meat people become that animal.
So many Japanese dishes only use fish and vegetable. After Japanese people started to eat meat, Japanese people gradually become taller and healthier.
Some people said vegetarian food is healthier than eating meat.
Is it true?

I am not sure if I become vegetarian, I can keep my health.
I decided to eat vegetarian food for a month until i get to home.

Today's meal
Chili tomato with tofu
http://cookpad.com/mykitchen/recipe/310938/
soya beans soup with chineese leaf
http://cookpad.com/mykitchen/recipe/120506/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home