Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, January 20, 2007

vegetarin still


Today, I try to cook sth tasty but still avoiding meat.
And then I cook mussel. At the Sainsbury, there is a mussel machine. We, customers can take mussels by ourself and put into a plastic bag and purchase. We can not really use the weight measure until we buy. I try to but 1kg and I try to put 1 kg.
My mussels are totally 1.005kg! I think I have a special talent in weight measuring which might not really useful in the modern world where we can use a weight measure.
For information, mussel was 3.5pound /kg.

My mussel memory.
When I travel Belgium, I ate and I learned that how it can be nice .
During Belgium, it was just a one night stay, I ate mussel twice.
Today I cooked and tried.
Extremely easy and nice. Especially it is nice with wine.
Today, I allowed myself to drink alcohol. Today I drink something called "cream".
I heard this is sth between wine and brandy. It is nice to know this new drink since I find it nice.

http://cookpad.com/mykitchen/recipe/287017/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home