Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, September 08, 2008

Love never fail

This is a famous sentence from the bible.
What is love in your definition?
My biology friend said that in science love is said not to exist.
I discuss with this with some American woman recently. (We are not lesbian thought.)
I said to her love is like petrol which all people need to live and we exchange and take and receive. Although it does not have really shape we really use this petrol like an real petrol. All people are seeking this petrol.
Before I simply thought “love” is the strong word for “like”. Often “love” is produced by the emotion of “like” or “interested”.
I now assumed that this Love energy can be produced in a different way as well.
I am not really clear about this.
Love is patient, Love is
So this description is not really describing. How people choose to write this way?

All the description here is adjective.
It is like when we describe the nose of the elephant, it is said,
It is long, it is strong,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home