Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Something British?


I have seen something really British for me.

When I was walking near the Kentish town station, I find a young lady and black huge man arguing something. For me that black huge shouting man looked scary however the young lady did not look scared at all and shouted back to him. If I got shouted at especially in Japan, definitely I will be scared because people who shout seem lost their mind and they might do something violent. When I saw this young lady and huge man arguing, I realized that people are not supposed to do violence ever here even if they shout each other. Is is correct?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home