Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, February 16, 2007

key word (11-19)


11.gine’s room
I have a friend called Gine. I put link to his blog page.
Is this what he/she wanted to find?

12.happy two friends
"happy three friends"??
http://happytreefriends.atomfilms.com/index.html

13.health food
healthy food is a nice topic however I am afraid I do not
have much knowledge.

14.homestayfinder.com
I know one way page to find home stay hosts.
It was really useful.
http://www.homestayfinder.com/

15.how to cook vegetarin
Actually, I also want to know nice recipes for vegetarians.
Please let me know if you know nice pages.

16.how to say dentist in Japanese
I can answer for that. "Haishasan" is more casual and common way."Shikain" is
official. Do you have any problem with your teeth in Japan?
I know one dentist who can speak English. If you want I can give you a detail.
I do not know if he is a good or not because some people like and some people do not
like him. You can try.

17.injyured cat dream
I guess he/she has a injured cat dream. I had a cat. Before he died he came to
my dream. I know he loved me most among my family and maybe he wanted to see me
before he die.
Since I was in London, he missed me, I guess.
I hope his/her cat is ok.

18.japan+dentist + price
Japanese dentist pricing system, it is fixed for each treatment.
Regardless the quality of dentist, the price is fixed.
I have a friend who was a receptionist at the dentist. She told me a secret.
Do you have a experience your dentist explained again how to brush your teeth even though he/she explained last time. They are charging for this explanation.
We can never ask a detail receipt from dentist because they do not want make things clear.
Since we have the fixed pricing system, we should make pricing clear.
After I heard this story from my friend, I always feel bad when my dentist explains
how to brush. Of course every time I try to prevent him.
I hope some brave person someday ask him not to do this.
19.japanese phrases for wedding parties
I think you can just say "congratulation". In Japanese you can say "omedetou gozaimasu".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home