Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, July 10, 2006

Communication

Yesterday, I taled with my landlady until late.
Actually, I went back home quite late so, the time we started to talk
was already late.
We talked about when she was a young mother.
She said she felt isolation. So she organized the mothers club.
She posted the note on the board in the local shop and gathered the mothers.
She made a helping system. If a mother take care of other baby, she got a point and she can also ask help using point.
Mothers can go out easily and feel fair.Moreover, it is free!
Now, sometime, I feel isolation. What shall I do about it?
People need to solve the problems by themselves.
Shall I put the note saying "I am lonly"? Maybe people would consider me as a mad
.last Saturday, I really wanted to go a pub or club.
I could not find a person who could be my comapny.
I just go on my own.
Well, it is nicer than just stying the room.
I talked with some people and go home bofre 10pm.
Actually, i was satisfied with it.
Just staing there for one hour and talk with some people and go home and sleep.
If I had company, of course, it mihgt be nicer but still OK.
But if you have some idea to have some drinking friend, let me know!
Theseday, I am often in the computer room at the UCL. Engineering department building.
If you are my UCL fried, just drop in and see me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger utenzi said…

    Good luck with making friends. It was nice that you talked with your landlady until late.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home