Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, August 23, 2014

What I used to love

I used to love writing in this blog a lot.
Now I often having busy time and could not spare time here. No it is not true.
I have time, but I just can not think of things other than I have to.
Which is sad.

Life is not just for what we have to.
There are many things which is useless and meaningless but makes us happy.

Writing here is one of them.

I remember now and come back.

I think I shall write more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home