Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Orthomolecular Nutrition and Medicine

I am not in the medical field. However since I am also human and care my health and other people 's health. I read and article about Orthomolecular Nutrition and Medicine. As far as I understand, this theory is like our mind is made from what we eat not what we think or what we experience. If someone is suffer from lack of love or suffer from some trauma, I never thought eating would be the direct step for cure. However it is quite convincing that what we eat will affect our mind and we are made from what we eat. To be honest, I think I have a bit emotional instability. I never need to do something for this. So maybe it is nothing. But I always feel I should feel more secure. So I decided to read several books about Orthomolecular Nutrition and Medicine. I will write about what I learn from book and what I try and result here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home