Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, February 14, 2013

NO SOAP

I have been like this over 6 month now. What I have been like. I mean NO SOAP. NO SOAP means NO SHAMPOO, NO , No everything. I wash my hands with SOAP though. But I am quite NO SOAP lady. It is a long story how I ended up NO SOAP lady more than a few years. I was a normal cute lady who use shampoo everyday. I could not believe person with no shampoo can excite in the city. I would not even imagine I would be no shampoo person in near future. I was happy with shampoo however I have some problem. My back has many skin trouble and it looks quite ugly with black stain and pin pole. I really hated. I wonder why it is like that. Soon after I found out it is because the silicon in shampoo makes my skin bad. I have a trust for human good nature. I trust cosmetic company makes products which is good for body. My trust toward cosmetic products were ruined gradually. This silicon event was the start of that. Now I do not trust them blindly and read book about skin and even make cosmetic and soap by myself. And now I do not even use SOAP. (I use soap a bit but not whole body everyday.) I take shower and bath everyday and quite good. If I write about my journey to NO SOAP , it is quite long but this is the nutshell of the journey. I think in this world, there are many lies. A lot of lies. We need shampoo, that is one lies. Society just want us to spent money, they do not care if we are healthy or not. They do not care if we are happy as far as we are enough healthy to support to feed this economy world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home