Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, July 28, 2014

about this blog

I made this blog 2005. It has been nine year. I made this blog before I decide to go London for study. Well, I finish my two years study in London and now back to Japan. My English is much better than the time I started this blog. Nine year is not a short time. I do not know how to write but there are many things changed and I changed my way of thinking and I saw many things and I met many people. The more I got older , I have learned what I had. When I was younger I took them grunted but those things should be more appriciated. I also more feeling of hectic when I was younger. I can easily compare me with other people or I saw things more narrow. I still like writing in this blog. The originally I started this blog for my English writing practice and also to connect with people I would leave in Japan or UK. I did not touch this blog sometimes quite long time. Yes, I abandon this site sometime. But I think this is my place to me myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home