Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, July 01, 2013

chiropractic, Massage , Stretch

This weekend, I have tried these three things: chiropractic, Massage , Stretch . Each of them are different shops so in the end, it is quite expensive weekend. First of all , chiropratic I have tried last Saturday. It was my very first time to experience this. I usually do not believe much about massage things service. I thought those things are just one time good feeling and nothing. So I usually do not choose these service to pay my money. My boyfirend gave me a ticket. So I just tried. He have been there and bought tickets however the Chiropractitioner who can speak Englihs are moving and he could not finish the tickets. This is how I got the ticket. I said Chiropractitioner I am quite find and do not have any pain or problem in my body. However when she start to treat my body we found out we have serious problem in my back and after the treatment I felt so good. I think chiropractic nice. Secondly massage. After the chiropractic, I kind of interested in those service. So me and my boyfriend decided to try massage near the flat. We got half an hour food oil massage and half an hour body massage. food oil massage was nice and I fallen into sleep but the body massage was not that impressive. Next day, we decided to try Stretch studio. People look like sport massage or something and quite sporty. For one hour, my trainer stretch me really hard. It was quite pain but I felt really nice afterward. I felt quite similer to chiropractic. I think chiropractic pay attention to bone but Stretch studio are more to mussle if my understanding was all right. I would like to continue either chiropractic or Strethc Studio. Maybe both would be too much. Anyway I enjoyed very much. Enjou life !!!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home