Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, October 11, 2010

Who pay??

If you go out with someone, do you think who pay?
Here in Japan, men do not really pay. Of course, some men pay but not all and commonly believed men do not need to pay for a girl.
I am a girl.
I think people basically should pay for what they eat and drink. and if the man want to pay for me, I would appriciate but I do not expect him to pay.
Dinner at restaurant is quite expensive therefore expecting a man to pay the whole is to much burden, I think.

When I talk about this with British male friend, he said my idea is such a starange idea and my standerd is too low.
He even said I should have higher standerd.
I felt a bit sad about this.
I think I can respect the custome. I mean if Japanese guy do going dutch, it is fine since it is thier custome.
But if western guy doing dutch, defenetly, I am not treated well.
In my life, I have been dated out with western guy in Tokyo and mostly we did going dutch.
Why it is like that??
I was not important for them? I was not pretty enough??

From now on, do you think I should guy to pay for my meal?
Well.....
I would not do that. Since I feel bad if a guy do not pay so I think I should just expect me to pay for myself.
That all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home