Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Over sea Guests

Over sea Guests

The end of the last month, I have two sent of over sea guests.
They stayed at hotel but I mean they are guests to Japan. I made friends with them when I was in other countries and thanks for the internet technology, I kept touch with thanks for the internet technology, I kept touch with them.

One is from London, where my hart belong. What I admire about London is that people really talking to me toward what I said.

They are young new married couple and the husband is my friend initially.
Mostly our relationship was just online but I believe we really develop some trsut friendship.
how?....
I just think he understand my thought or at least some interest in my thought
and really care what I think and feel. If I am sad , I think he would genuinely care.
Most of the people do not care what I think and feel and,
Some people only care only if I have something for them.

I spent one day showing them in Tokyo and I really enjoyed.
They are so cute together. I wish I can find my other half soon.

The other guests are from Australia. Young mother and a toddler.
She was visiting to Japan to buy Japanese books and DVDs for him. When I met her, I brought my sister and her toddler as well.
I thought it nice if I can show nice friends to my sister as well as fun.
My sister and I have a bit difficult relationship for really long time. It will talk about that some other time,
but anyway I wanted to show her to my nice friends.
When I walked in the middle of the Tokyo with two young mothers and toddlers, I felt like I need to keep eyes on everything and use my nerve 200%.
Next day, I slept the whole day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home