Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ghost cat

Ghost cat
In my apartment, a cat is living. I am not sure it is he or she. I think it is she because male cats are often not that friendly. Female cats are often miss the close gesture with people and come to people more.
Our cat are really miss to be hold my people.
She is not a alive cat.
I have once seen her in my dream. That time, my body was freeze and I could not move and I was in half dream and half real world.
She come to my under arm and sleep happily. I thought this happened just by chance and did not take much serious. However it happened again next day again. Then I realised that I should not have a nap on the couch.
I am happy to have her because I believe she does not have any evil feeling and I feel she just misses to be hugged and patted.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home