Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, February 02, 2009

poem

Poem


============================
Open source
I did not know you before. I though the lake I was in is the only world for me.
After I know you, it was like, I saw the sea first time in my life.

When I was a child, I simply believe many things. Especially I believe people around me.
After , I learn that people around me are busy and do not have time to talk with me. They do not have to me and I start to think they do not care people at all.
Open source, you showed me that I am wrong.
I am a little fish and can not swim in the sea like a whale however I think I can enjoy being in the sea.

Tomoko
=============================================

This is my poem.
I have watched a move “post man”. A post men who is really simple and kind of modest and poor guy write a poem to get the hart of his dream girl.
I like the character of him in this movie although I am not sure I will be attracted to him as a men. I do not have the subtitle in this movie however the movie is pretty enough to keep my eyes.

Have you ever receive a poem from people? I do not think I have.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tomoko I really loved your poem, I wish you would blog again soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home