Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cakes


Cakes

I did not realized until recently that cakes are really special food to me.
Cakes are not the food we have to eat but the food we choose to eat.
They are pretty and I took it granted.
Recently I traveled and found out that in some area in the world, cakes are not pretty.
The cakes I saw from the window are even squashed and the jam insides are dropped out.
I was shocked to see as much as I see girls walking showing their underwear or boys are hitting girls.

I was thinking of these ugly cakes for some days.
I thought they look ugly and do not look delicious however it must taste nice otherwise it is too bad.
I went into one of the ugly shops where three small tables and 5 steel pipe chairs.
and asked a piece of vanilla slice and a cup of tea. It cost around 5 pound.
There 5 pound is the money we can eat one dish of cheap curry. I have to say it is not that cheap.
The cream of the vanilla slice was not good at all. I am not the specialized in cakes however I love pretty cakes as a ordinary person.
Why it is like that?!
It is hard to accept this fact.
Cakes are special things which makes us happy and that is why we pay for that .
I do not know what in this world I can find happiness if cakes are like that .

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WWW I loved this blog entry Tomoko-san. Cake is an important matter..not to be taken lightly. XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home