Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, October 31, 2008

Suggestion

I visited with my friends and I talked with him for hours.
He suggested me several things below.

Join Learn_Japanese forum.
http://learnjapanesepod.com/forum/
There people have a good community and he suggest me to join. I have seen them in real several time and I understand they are great.
Try volunteer work as a Japanese teacher
I have never teach Japanese however it might be enjoyable at the same time it will be helpful to others.
Business card
I should have a personal business card so that people can contact me. It is also really greeting. I am to organize cafe-meet-up. There I will deliver my new personal business cards.
Small note for cafe-meet-up
I will meet new people at the cafe-meet-up. I can ask people to write to me in my small note such as their contact and message to me. I will buy small pretty one for this.
Candy and chewing gum
My friends said I should carry candies always and give people. It would be a good ice break. He said he could have sex because of this small trick.
Think of the topic I can think of
It is nice to prepare some topic I can talk with people. Sometimes I can not really talk therefore I had better to prepare.
Don't argue , especially first time.
I often argue. It is not really nice.
Contact people more even if I do not like.
I am lazy and do not contact people. However if I want to have good community type of friendship, I should send e-mail to people more solidly. For example, when I met new people, I should send E-mail immediately after say good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home