Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

another starbucks bear

I decided to try again.
In the bible it is said that “you should continue knock the door, then it shall open. You should continue to search, then it shall be found.”
We have to be consist.

Today, I purchased a Starbucks bear near my office. I found only one bear there and I asked the staff “where are other bears? ” . The staff said this is the last one.
It is not because this bear is popular but they do not make many according to her.
While the staff was wrapping it, she gave a small cup of coffee.
Actually I quit coffee, I took it and enjoyed.

I would like to send this bear to my parents for Valentine day with chocolate.
I would ask them not to give it away this to anyone. I hope they do not give away my presents this time.

Now I imagine things this say. Probably they are nice people and would like to give things to people. So they does not care where the things come from or how the person who gave it feel if they give it away.

This time, I will write a nice card explaining why they need to keep that bear and how I feel if they do not keep it in a nice way. Wish me a luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home