Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Creating a E-shop



Creating a E-shop

I am making an E-shop. Then, I decided to use some company proving an E-shop infrastracture.
I consult friends who have his own E-shop and he recommed me one company called “ground site”.
http://www.siteground.com/

When I saw this company website, they were offering a month trial for USD$1. So I started to make an E-shop. I think it was not that easy as I thought. Probably for the person who have done once might find not that hard thought.
I think I can do what I have done so far in one minutes which I have developed in several day.
I am still working on it.

What I am going to sell here.
I think it does not matter as far as I do not invest big money and lose. At the beginning, it is enough if I can get used to E-shop.
However I still have to sell something.
I am thinking to sell Japanese vintage fabric. Japanese vintage fabric is quite popular as a craft material. People want to have a small cut for small money. I have a lot of Japanese Vintage Clothes which nobody wear anymore in my family house. I can cut into a small piece and sell for a while.
I think small piece would be 30cmx30cm.

Japanese fabric is a bit strange comodidty. If you want to buy a brand new one, it would be really expensive. My Japanese clothes for my 20 years celebration was 5.000 pounds. However if I sell to it to a seccond hand shop, they will sell think really cheap. I suppose 500pounds or less. That means I have to sell it almost for nothing. This is one reason many people keep their Japanese Kimono and do not sell even if they do not wear anymore and they actually want to get rid of it.
Japanese clothes is really troublesome to wear. So people often reluctant to wear.
I would go to hair-dresser to make me wear if I decided to wear Japanese clothes for a party such as friends' wedding. Hair dresser would charge me at least 200 pounds including hair.
It is expensive however it is important to wear Japanese Kimono at the wedding. It is said that the number of girl who wear Japanese kimono represent the status of the party.
So if you want to contribute to upgrade the status of the wedding, it is the best way. Especially if the bride asked you to wear, it is hard to say No.
Not only troublesome but also expensive to wear!
I think Kimono is such a beautiful material. The fabric is really amazing and breath taking sometimes. I think these material should deserve second like. If someone remake Japanese kimono into modern clothes, I think it will be really popular.
I really want Japanese Fabric second life.
Because it is just such a pity.
However I also know that remaking can not be mass-production since each Japanese kimono would have different shape and material. So it would not be a good business.
Wait!
How about for the party dress?
I think many people make order-maid dress. If they use Japanese fabric instead of brand new plain fabric.

I do not think I will do dress-making business though.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi
    Very nice and intrestingss story.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home