Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Thursday, August 06, 2009

MacBook




My current computer is MacBook.
When I was a student. I was studying in architect course in Engineering department.
I was kind of forced to use Mac since there most of us use Mac.
I did not like Mac that time. It freezes often and expensive.

After Mac OS X, Mac is really different however my most of my Mac experience was before X and I moved to windows and Linux. Now I return to Mac! “Welcome Back, Tomoko”.
Mac has many cute applications. They might not give me radical change in my life however much pleasure.
In that sense, they might be just a toy.
My favourite is “photo booth”. This application is basically just camera and vide using camera embedded on computer. They have a cool effects.
However it seems not to last long.

I started to talk, however the effect is disappearing. I was quite shocked.




I tried another effect. This time, it lasts longer, however it is also disappearing. I was quite upset toward the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home