Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, October 11, 2010

Le Creuset Bean Pot 


Le Creuset Bean Pot 

In my life, I have fallen in love with some products.
Probably not that many but some.
This is one of them.
It is a kind of soup bowl made from stone and produced by a cmapny called Le Creuset .
this is a palm size and so cute.
You can see the picture.
How cute is that !!

Actually it is really hard to get this one if you are out of Europe.
I do not know why but many shops do not sell this designe out of Europe.
My ex-boyfriend got two bowls as a prent for me one day.
When we were together, we used together. They are great soup bowl and keep soup warm really long.
After we broke up, he did not give me that soup bowl saying he loves that bowls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home