Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, August 22, 2005

conversation on telephon

One of my freinds visited me from Japan.
I called her hotel to decide about our meeting ,but I found out that I forgot her
family name. Thesedays, I think I am losing Japanese words inspite of small development in English. I told the receptionist what I knew about her.
" She have been in your hotel since the dey bofore yesterday and she stays with
her mother." The receptionist asked me " what is her mother's familiy name?"
I answered " I think her family name and her mother's family name might be same."
It is a silly question, isn't it?
At night,she called me and I could remember her name as soon as I heard her voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home