Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Thief

I saw a thief. When I wan on a bus, a woman just in front of me said" your bag!".
I looked aside and saw a hand of man standing behind me was in my bag. He did not take anything. Actually I had nothing in my bag. He moved away from me, but he was still within two meater from me until the bus stop at the next stop. I saw him thinking that he was a thief. My lega are shaking with fear and I could not say anything. Even after I came home, I could not wipe my fear. I thought I should have some wine to finish today as soon as possible because alcohole makes me sleepy. I drunk some wine and I was drunken. Suddenly, fire alarm started warning! Whenever fire alarm warns, we need to go out and stay in the garden. Usually fire alarm is misinformation. I was complaing why fire alarm had to warn on that particular day!
I went out without other choices. When I went out, I found out what a lovely cool breeze!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    london is a crime heaven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home