Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

British Ramien

Ramien is a kind of chinese noodle which has been popular in Japan, and Japanese people have changed it to their favor.
Today I made a dish of Ramien for my dinner. My friend had brought ingredients, and
I made it more british. I put many boiled potate on the top of it which is staple food here in UK.
I have recieved a parcel from my parents. Contents of it were Japanese rice cake and Japanese cookies. My parents should have known that I prefer western cookies to Japanese cookies. Though I do not know what to do with huge amount of Japanese cookies and they are almost all available in London, I was pleased to receive them.
(Thanks for correcting my errors,Yukko!)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Tomoko,
    Just some few tips on your English sentences. I found some spelling error(or maybe it could be correct in Britain. Sorry if that is the case).①populer→popular ②thier→their ③friends→friend(shouldn't be plural) ④ingredients of it →"of it" is probably unnecessary ⑤much boiled potato→potatoes are countable so "much" is probably not the best word. "many" is perhaps better ⑥recieved→received ⑦ I prefer to→"to" is unnecessary ⑧Contents of it was Japanese rice cake and Japanese cookies →if you are using "was", I think "cookies" should also be singular along with "cake" ⑨sended→sent? ⑩things my parents sent me are alomost available,→ I think you need to write that it is available in London ⑪I was pleased to receive it→receive "them"

    OK. I wrote too long and excuse me for my fussiness. Just to make things clear,,,,I am not bullying!!(this time).

    OK, about me.
    I returned from London on Sunday, and from the very next day, I started work....and it's making me very very verrrry tired....It seems like Sunday was rainy in London. You missed tennis? I will be playing futsal this Sunday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home