Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Notting Hill

I found a cooking book shop at Notting hill.(The movie, Notting hill was filmed there.)
The shop is recognized by its red unique facade and there is a big red leather sofa in the small shop. Red color might be its signature color.
I was there for more than one hour because the shop was cozy.
Eventually I have bought a cooking book at the price of £5.
I found another attractive book which shows about various wines and cheese with pictures.
I though that I can enjoy reading this book although I might not have a chance to eat exclusive wines and cheese.
However I did not buy.
I like this shop and though that I will come here before soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Tomoko,

    I see that you found the cooking book shop! Did you see that they had a restaurant in the back also?

    Yesterday, I saw the firecrackers of JINGUUGAIENNMAE. I saw it from the 20th floor of a building under construction. Not only the firecrackers, but the night view of Tokyo was just so lovely!

    Chao!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home