Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Niku-Jaga

Today I tried to make Niku-Jaga, a Japanese traditional and domestic dish.
To tell the truth, it did not seem like Niku-Jaga.
I think No Japanese will call my dish Niku-Jaga. It is difficult to get Japanese food materials in London.
For example, carrots in UK had a strong scent compared to Japanese ones and we can not get slice cut beefs proper for Niku-Jaga.
But I could say it was Niku-Jaga confidently because my friends in London are not able to tell whether it was Niku-Jagaor not.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home