Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Home Party

I was invited to a home party in an accommodation shareing kitchen.
I made friends with some people in the dining room. Those people invited me.
I made miso-soup with Potate. I boiled potatos as a representative of Japan.
At the party, dishes on the table are all delicious.
These dishes may be the best dishes I ever have in London.
When we started to eat, everyone stopped talking and concentrated our attention on eating.
It was very quiet.
It was a little bit funny.
Sometime, I could not understand what they were talking. But I asked , someone explained me
kindly.
I could have very good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home