Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, May 01, 2005

East London

I went to Eest End in London with Jin, my university friend, and Tai his colleague,.There were so many markets.For example ,Sopital market, Colonbia market , Indian town.I bought a fly pan. I chose a flying pan which have 4 inch depth.It is good because I can use for burning and boiling.It cost £6.I made tomate-bacon spaghetti.30th April 2005(saturday)I went to the Regent’s park with my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home