Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Saturday, May 07, 2005

stake

I want to see Phantaman, a musical.
Today ,I have a plan to go to TKTS,a ticket shop, to get tickets, but too tired to get there.
I slept three hours after I washed my clothes and cleaned my room.

My english school just started about three weeks ago, so my home works are not so mach now.
But I have some homeworks.
I did my home work to prepare to dabe the topic, " some job never should be done by wemen".
I am on the for side.
My parsonal opinion is also for.
I have had a hope to be a man, and alway I tired, because I want powers which men posesses.
But I have recogmized repeatedly that women and man are different.
I never mean women are inferer but different.
We do not discrimination but we need clasification.

I bougt a big steak meat at the supermaket to become fine, but I could not cook my meat.
Mt falat mates are now on diet, so I felt guity to eat a big meat before them.
In sread of my meat , I cooked a tomato supageti. I was not delicious.
I could eat only half of them.
I will reat my meat at the mid night or early inthe morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hiya. Finally u started a blog in ENGLISH! How nice.

    Ummm.... I do want to eat a stake....!!
    I think chicken is better in this country, though. lol
    Maybe some day we can cook together in ur place?!


    Well...just one thing...
    I personally think it may be good for u to be a bit more careful when u mention personal information such as real names. Unless the people permit to use them... Just in case :)

    Anyway... now I'm a bit drowsy...

    Gooood night. xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home