Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

debate preparation

Tomorrow I am doing a debate presentation.
So, today I am preparing for the presentation. The Topic I and my partner are debating is “Smoking should be banned in all public places”.
My personal opinion is on the side of for, but in this debate I am on the side of against.
Smokers pay mach tax because of high rate tax on cigarettes. In London, % of the price is the tax. So smokers contribute our society so much.
In this way, I support smokers.
In spite of so hard persecution, smokers never give up smoking. I am astonished by this fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home