Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

rice cooker

One week ago, I decided no cooking because cooking takes so much time and efforts, and sometime more expensive than eating out.
But I do not like eating out by myself.
Cooking by myself and eating out both troublesome.
At that time I recalled a good thing.
In Japan, there is a small boom among young people to cook various dishes with just a rice cooker. We can leave the kitchen during the cooking time and come back at an opportune moment.

For example, we can cook tomato spaghwtti with a rice cooker.
In this case, after putting pasta and tomato sauce from a can, what we have to do is leaving it for thirty minutes.
How lovely machine a rice cooker is! I think.
Yesterday I bought a rice cooker.
Today I made rice mixed with potato. It was so nice.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Tomoko
    And G'day from Downunder. I was hunting around the web for stuff on how to cook rice when I came across rice cooker. It's just amazing what these searches turn up. I'm not sure I'm finding what I need, but I'm having a lot of fun. Have a great day!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi
    I was searching for articles on how to cook chicken when I came across rice cooker, which is a bit weird really. I've enjoyed the experience but I'm not at all sure I've found what I'm looking for :0)

    Just thought I'd say hello.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    G'day Tomoko
    I seem to have found rice cooker while searching for things on baking bread. I can see why, but I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. Just thought I'd say hello :0)

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    Dear "how to cook chicken"
    I am so happy to hear you
    are interested in my blog! A
    Rice cooker is a quite useful item, I suppose.
    In Japan, people use rice cooker more often and there are some books showing how to
    Apply
    rice cookers
    other ways of cooking
    beside steaming rice.
    In Asian countries, rice are often staple food and rice cookers can be more elaborate and high quality. In that case, we have more chance to use rice cookers in
    many ways.
    I hope you can apply rice cookers in many ways. If you develop new ways, tell me some of them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home