Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

COLD

I've got a cold.
I have been in this health condition more than week. I think it is a bit too long.
This year many people recommend me to have a injection for preventing a cold. I thought I am quite health and I am OK without it.
However I got a cold....
These days I do not really feel cheerful. So I think my immune system is a bit powerdown. It might be the reason I still have a cold.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Karamoon said…

    Are you better now? Please write lots on your blog! What did you think about the Apple meeting? I hope you will come to the Tokyo 2600 meeting on Friday 4th Jan in Shinjuku. It will change your life forever.

    Karamoon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home