Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, November 12, 2007

Monkey Python

One on my friends said that when he feel sad he watch the DVD, Monkey Python.
And he felt into sleep laughing.
I think it is a incredibly genius idea. I have never watch Monkey Payton though.
So I would like to down load and watch to prepare my hard time.

It is really nice to have strategy for the difficulties.
If you have any strategy, let me know please such as how to make laugh the people who never smile or how to continue study when you find it boring.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just a slight correction I think "your friend" must have meant:

    "MonTY Python's Flying Circus"

    WEB SITE for Monty Python
    http://pythonline.com/

    A good YOUTUBE sample:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdO9YbY9y48

    Or just buy the whole thing:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009XRZ92/ortycominternets

    i know there are Japanese Versions/Dubbed or Subtitled available somewhere.

    Laugh yourself to sleep. :)

    Take care Tomoko!

    -mrC.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Karamoon said…

    The DVD your friend told you about is called "Monty Python", it is a famous British comedy television series. The full name is Monty Python's Flying Circus. I think you will enjoy it a lot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home