Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, January 08, 2007

/computer/BitTorrent


BitTorrent is the software which allow us to share data.
For example, movie and music can be downloaded though BitTorrent on the Internet.
Be careful not to violate the copyright if you can.
Because of BitTorrent, I am able to see many movie and data.
How to:
1.First we can download and install BitTorrent(http://www.bittorrent.com/download.html).
Now we are ready to share files on the internet.
2.We need to visit web page which collect the links to the data which can be shred though BitTorrent.
I use "btjunlie"(http://btjunkie.org/).
3.Search the file you want.
4.click the file neme you want.
5."btjunlie" will provide the next window which contain the detail of the file you choose.
6. Click the green space which contain the file name.
7.Our computer will provide the window asking if we want to open it or save it.
We shall choose to save it.
8.After that we shall open the Torrent file which you just save now.
When we open it, our computer will ask us where we would like to save the file.

If we are ok with it, we shall say "OK".
Basically, this it the all and our computer will stat downloading.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hello tomi, i've downloaded some tv programme along with your instruction. It was understandable and quite a easy to do that even for me! and URLs were very helpful.Keep ur good work! Buy the way, maybe you could mention about open source a bit?

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Tomoko said…

    That good idea. I took that idea, Michiko.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home