Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, September 09, 2005

Berber wedding


We went back to the Tunis and stayed the hotel we stayed at the very first day of the Tunisia. When we arrived at the hotel it was a little bit nosy. The bell boy said that there would be a wedding party at the night and the bide was his sister. He said he could invite us to the wedding party.
Wedding party!! He said that was the Berbel weddoing party. In Tunisia, only 1 % of people were Berbel and no so many. How lucky we were!
We attended the Berbel wedding party.
Everyone wore a cute and sometimes sexy dress and celebrated the wedding.
We made friends with three little girls there, Omaima(9years old) and Fatima(7years old) and Arij(about 3). I danced Berbel dance with them. And it was quite difficult so still now I do not know how to shake hip. I was surprised to see that little girls could dance sexily and without shyness or timidity in spite of their small age. We also made friends with young adult people. Especially, girls were friendly and beautiful.
I think usual people are quite different from people who have their business with travelers. We were lucky to get to know usual people and found the real Tunisian style at the very last day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home