Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Friday, June 24, 2005

British Library

I went to the British Library. Now we can see the exhibition of Hans Christian Andersen, the author of the ‘Ugly Duckling’ and ‘Tin soldiers and Mermaids’
I found out that the occupation of him before he became a successful author, who was a shay and awesome child was a bullet dancer. He is interesting person, isn’t it?
Beside of this exhibition, I saw the exhibition of holly books in the world. We can see various holly books of various religions not to speak of Old testament and Koran and Bible. Those books are authentic ones and really old such as 500 years old or 700 years old. It was so impressive when I imagined many people must have relied on these books to survive their hard time. Those books must be the best seller books in the world in spite of that Holy books can not make people laugh nor give us concrete useful information as Time OUT.
It seemed quite interesting from the person who almost do no have any religion especially considering to that some of my friends in London have strong loyalty to their religion and they are so polite and humility even if they are superior in their ability or rich or beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home