Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Monday, June 20, 2005

banana

Today I bought bananas and a bottle of water insted of sweet bread and chemical drinkfor my snack.
Usually I prefer sweet bread and chemical drink.
The last friday, one chinese man suggested me to eat more helthy food.
So, I followed his advice.
When I met him, I was waiting for a traffic light to turn green.
I was waking on the street with eating sweet bread eagerly because I was hungy at the moment.
He asked me how much the bread was.
I answerd that it was cost about 80P. He told me that if I but 2 pieces of banana(30p) and small roast chicken(49P), it would have cost about 79p.
Today I could not find small roast chicken. I bough a bunch of banana.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can find roast chicken in Sainsbury's, the counter selling all cooked food such as roast ribs or shanks. They taste quite nice:) However for 49p, you can only buy a very small piece, such as a chicken wing.

    But I think bread is healthier than roast stuffs...hmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home