Tomoko's Blog

Originally I made this blog to communicate with with my friends I made with in London . I arrived in London at 14th April 2005 and this is my start studying here. I like computer staff and would like to develop knowledge in that field . I am getting some knowledge from my friends who are so much in that field. So I would like to try what I get and put them on this blog which is useful and understandable for non computer expert person besides my personal diary.

Free Counter

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Be positive!

I found out that in UK there is no such idea as a body grease rate. In Japan a body grease rate is a common idea, and it is not rear that weight measure have a function to measure a body grease rate. My friend said that it was negative to meager a body grease rate. She said we should measure a body muscle rate. I agree with her to hear her opinion. OK! I will be positive. The part of body which is not grease is not necessary muscle. We only can have the idea that a rate of the part of body which is not grease.
100%-( a body grease rate)= (a rate of the part of body which is not grease.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home